- Eat foods that are rich in calcium, iron, vitamin B and potassium.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day to keep your body from dehydrating, as well as your nails. If your nails are splitting or are weak, it could be from not having enough water in your system.
- Use a good moisturizer for you hands all year long. In the summer months, it is a good ides to use a sunscreen also.
- Use gloves while cleaning dishes, gardening, or any type of cleaning with a harsh chemical.
- Do not bite your nails, or use them as tools.
- Some soaps, and hand cleaners can dry out your hands. Be sure to use a hand lotion, or moisturizer after washing your hands.
*We provide sanitized implements and pre-packaged disposable implements to perform your services. All services are water-less to reduce the risk of any water-borne contamination.*
We accept the following: