CRAVE Nails & Tats is located in Macomb county, Michigan. At CRAVE we practice sanitation, and products to make our location(s) eco-friendly for our guests, and our staff. Our location is not the fanciest, but we respect people who visit us, and we are honest people that have a passion for what we do.
Our contact information is:
24430 Gratiot Ave.
Eastpointe, MI 48021
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING ANY APPOINTMENTS. WE WE ARE RESTRUCTURING OUR BUSINESS. WE WILL RETURN TO PROVIDING SERVICES SOON.
Fri. 12:30 - 7:00 PM, Sat. 10:30 - 7 PM, Sun. 12:30 - 4 PM
All services are by appointment only. Walk-ins are serviced as the schedule permits.
A quote that we live by:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
Our core promise to our guests, and our staff are:
- To have a location(s) that is clean, and practices the most current sanitation procedures
- To use implements that are sanitized and pre-packaged implements that reduce the risk of cross contamination
- To use a water-less system to reduce the risk of water-borne contamination
- To greet our guests, and each other, with a pleasant, "HELLO"
- To find out about our guests, so we can recommend products, or artwork, suitable for their lifestyles
- To stay current with trends within both industries by subscribing to publications, networking, and attending training online and in person
- To remember that we are all human! We will have good days, and bad days, and we will make mistakes, but without our guests we would not be in existence
- To be a proud supporter of CUT IT OUT! - a program of the Salons Against Domestic Abuse Fund dedicated to mobilizing salon professionals and others to fight the epidemic of domestic abuse in communities across the United States
We accept the following: